the best experience to you as you desire.
If you visit our website for the first time, you will see our Cookie Banner, and here you can execute choice whether to allow over the cookies we drop on your device, or not.
Cookies are small pieces of data or text which are placed on your computer when you are browsing a website, and used for collecting and tracking your activity on website, analysing trends for the purpose of our website administration, tracking user’s browsing activity, or saving user’s setting. Some of the cookies are essential since they help maintaining normal function of the website. Other cookies also help us to understand your activity on website more so that we could improve your browsing experience, and update content to serve your needs for more comfortable experience on website. Cookies could safely remember your username and language setting as well.
2. Which Type of Cookies the Company is Using?
We use our cookies and third-party cookies for different purposes per the details below:
3. How Can You Control Cookies?
4. What Can You Do With Your Rights?
A. You can unsubscribe from promotional emails you receive at any time by sending us an email at [email protected]. You may not be able to opt-out of important service announcements and administrative messages.
B. You can choose to control and/or delete cookies from your hard drive.
C. When attending a sponsored session at an event, you can inform The Daily Top 10 Team representative that you do not want your information shared with the event sponsor.
D. There may be public areas of the Website that allow you to post or upload information. Any information you choose to upload or post can be viewed by all users. We discourage you from uploading any personal information in these areas of the Website.
E. You have the following rights. Please note that The Daily Top 10 may have lawful reasons to deny requests related to the rights below:
- The right to be informed: You have the right to be informed of The Daily Top 10’s purposes for processing your personal data, The Daily Top 10 retention periods for that personal data, and who it will be shared with.
- The right of access: You have the right to access your personal data and supplementary information to allow you to be aware of and verify the lawfulness of the processing.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to have your personal data erased from our systems.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling); direct marketing (including profiling); and processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
5. Our Contact Information
- Website: www.thedailytop10.com
- Email: [email protected]